Sunday, May 8, 2011

Summer Study :)

Ok ladies, I spent some time at the Christian book store today and lots of time looking online, and I have a couple ideas for a study. I want to do one that is written for girls your age so that the content is more appropriate and readable. I have a few choices below...check them out and see what you think. The links will give you access to look at the table of contents and excerpts from the book so that you can see what they are all about!

You can reply by leaving a comment and let me know what one you would prefer, or if there is one you really DON'T want to read. You and your parents would be responsible for purchasing the book and would need to have it by our first meeting in June.

I will decide and make us a schedule after hearing some input! :)

1.Head-to-Soul Makeover Participant's Guide: Helping Teen Girls Become Real in a Fake World  -     
        By: Shelley Leith
    
Head-to-Soul Makeover Participant's Guide: Helping Teen Girls Become Real in a Fake World

3 comments:

  1. considering what we end up talking about at church, i think the 13 questions book would be good. i also think the head to soul book would be cool. either is fine with me! :)
    ~soren.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to read the head to soul book...cus it sounds gudd..oh, and hola SoBean!!!!(inside joke) :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That one was my first choice too :)

    ReplyDelete